We are committed to protect your privacy.
We do not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware of our Policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
USES OF INFORMATION
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver the products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by Stripe Payment Gateway.
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Information Security
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org